Looking for some awesome but easy DIY ideas? Have you heard of washi tape crafts? You may have just found your perfect DIY projects for the weekend. Not so long ago, washi tape was just some kind of a tape – a little fun to use for your notebooks or school projects.
But oh my golly, how washi tape evolved to being a huge decorating tool, improvising tool, fun-creative tool to spice up every boring little pieces in your bag, in your room, or even your whole house! So I bet you did hear of this little thing that does a lot of wonders. So if you want to add a lot of fun colors and design to something, there is no need of buying expensive decorating stuff when you can do magic through a washi tape. Transform your school materials, gadgets, nails, decor ornaments or even the walls in your house! Perfect for teens, tweens and adults, these easy crafts are simple to make and fun, too.
1. Washi Tape Your Pencils and Notebooks
Ah this is easy. Set that cellophane cover aside and get your favorite colors of washi tape to transform your notebooks and pencils!
2. Last Minute Washi Clips
And nowadays you can’t live without these clips. More so with boring clips!
3. Vintage-Inspired Arrow Decor D.I.Y.
Have that corner in your room liven up with this vintage arrows.
4. Celebrate The Little Things – DIY Washi Tape Ribbons
This can make a really good prize for those who won the contests during your backyard party!
5. Washi Tape Envelope Closure
Yes, let’s seal them and make sure we have a proper closure!
6. Herringbone Cell Phone Cover
I’m sure you have seen this. Right? Now here is HOW to do it!
7. Organize Chargers
There’s the charger for Roommate#1, Roommate #2, Roommate #3. Organized!
8. Label Cords
So you don’t pull all the cords when you are just trying to pull the cord to your hair dryer.
9. How to Use Washi Tape to Revamp Your Furniture
Adding color to your furniture never has to be expensive. Like, really.
10. Washi Tape Price Tag Tutorial
Having a garage sale? These price tags tutorial will help you big time!
11. Washi Gift Wrap
12. Washi Tape Pedicure
13. Washi Tape Wall Art
14. How to DIY Temporary Wallpaper Using Washi Tape
15. Easy Washi Tape Craft Storage Idea
16. Washi Tape Gift Wrap Ideas + Printable Gift Tags
17. DIY Phone Case w/ Washi Tape
18. How to Create Washi “Cross Stitch” Wall Art
19. Make a Washi Tape Clock
20. Washi Tape Cupcake Tower
21. Washi Tape Birthday Lanterns
23. Washi Tape Lampshade Lining
24. Washi Tape Vases
25. The DIY Cute Tape Laptop Makeover
26. Deck Out 3D Printed Vases with Washi Tape
27. Make No-Sew Washi Tape Bunting
28. Washi Tape Pencils
29. Shot Through the Heart Treat Bags
30. How to Create Christmas Wall Trees Using Nothing But Tape
31. Washi Tape Chalkboard
32. Washi Tape Dry Erase Board
33. Washi Tape Wrapping Paper
34. Summer Bucketlist
35. DIY Washi Tape Snack Bag
36. Washi Tape Ornaments
37. Washi Tape Chopsticks
38. Washi Tape Heart Art
39. DIY Tape Picture Frame
40. Washi Tape Covered Push Pins
41. Washi Tape Valentine’s Day Recycled Treat Box
42. Washi Tape Tin Cans
43. Washi Tape Trivet
44. Washi Tape Silhouette
45. Washi Tape Drops
46. Washi Tape Paper Clips
47. Washi Tape Embroider Hoop
48. Tour of the New-Look Studio Corner
49. Make Old School Book Covers With Colorful Tape
50. Kirsty’s Fun Clothespin Wreath