Loving braids? There are a lot of beautiful braid styles and cute hair braiding tutorials from all over the internet, and Pinterest just makes us so much more in love with it! But how do you rock a braid when you do not know how to braid from the first place? Find the best easy step by step tutorials around! Now now, don’t you worry. That is what we are here for. 🙂 We’ve got all the braid style tutorials lined up for you whether you are a novice, skilled or an expert or whether you have short, long, thick or thin hair. From everyday braid styles to hair do’s for special occasions, we’ve got everything covered up for you! Perfect looks for teens and tween girls, these easy hairstyles are super for school, parties and quick looks you can do in minutes.
1. Half Up Dutch Fishtail Braid
One of the braid styles that really stays in well intact throughout the day is the half up dutch fishtail braid. This makes a perfect hairstyle for school.
2. Easy Under Braid
And how do you make a simple hair braid look so gorgeous? Well just follow these steps. 😉
3. Twisted Crown Braid Tutorial
This one is perfect for those who have that natural bouncy and curly hair. This is super easy too!
4. Pull Through Braid Tutorial
And to make that long, thin hair look like it got a lot of volume, here is the perfect tutorial for you!
5. High Braided Crown Tutorial
6. Braid 5-Double Fishtail Braids
Look just as sassy as this chic right here with this double fishtail braid by missysue.
7. Half-Up Braided Crown
And if you want to do a braided crown without putting all your hair up like the previous one we showed you, here’s one for you.
8. Mermaid Braid
Does mermaid braid interest you so much? Here’s how to do it.
9. Fishtail Braid Tutorial
This fishtail braid will also look beautiful if you have medium length hair.
10. Reverse Braided Bun Hair Tutorial
11. Half-Up Fishtail Tutorial
12. Cross My Heart Braid
13. Bohemian Side Braid Festival Hair Tutorial
14. Tuxedo Braid Messy Bun
15. Twisted Top Knot
16. Lace Headband Braid
17. Waterfall Braid Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair
18. French Braid Bun Tutorial
19. Siden Messy Bun
20. Double Braid
21. How To: The Ballerina Bun
22. Fishtail Braid 101
23. Double Braid Hair Tutorial
24. The Polka Dot Pigtials
25. Lace Fishtail Bun
26. Lattice Braid Combo
27. Dutch Boxer Braids
28.The no-braid braid – 5 pull-through braid tutorials
29. Five Strand Cage Braid
30. Side Bubble Braid Tutorial
31. Easy Boho Braid Tutorial
32. Sansa Stark Braid Tutorial
33. The Perfect Fishtail Braid
34. How to Braid Your Hair Into a Pretty Flower
35. The Boho Braid
36. Rop Braid Chignon
37. Game of Thrones Braid Tutorial!
38. Laced S – Braid
39. Big Braid + Instant Mermaid Hair Tutorial
40. Topsy Tail Braid
Love these DIY braided hairstyles and cute braids tutorials?
Pin it to save and share on Pinterest