Love your jeans so much it seems you never have enough? We do, too, as jeans go great with just about anything, from T-shirts to sweaters to tanks to baby dolls. However, the best jeans are those one of a kind pairs that no one else has, you know? Think designer but even better, because you get to make these, creating a cheaper and more unique version than you will ever find in stores. From easy sewing ideas to painted stenciling techniques for denim, to genius ideas for fashion embellishment, we have the best projects for cool jeans makeovers here. Check out the awesome but easy step by step tutorials to learn how.
Ways to Update and Transform Jeans
1. DIY Denim Embroidery
I’ve seen embroidered jeans before but not even close to these cool custom lettered denim creations. Make a statement with these amazing DIY jeans.
2. Animal Stencil Statement Pants DIY
Cute, cute, cute. Cool, cool, cool. Choose an animal, make a stencil and even a color to create a custom look for your jeans. Make some super sweet ones with rabbits and pretty pastels or go bold with a tiger and some brights. Up to you, just follow the step by step tutorial to learn how.
3. Patching Holes in Jeans with Lace
We just love adding lace edges to jeans, but now see we can also add patches for a soft touch. Click the link to learn how to create this easy DIY.
4. DIY Knockoff Chanel Pants
This modern ultra chic fashion statement need not cost a lot. Get the look of Chanel for pennies. We call this idea “incredible.”
5. Deconstructed Jeans
Have several pairs of old jeans that need patching? USe them all and make a creative collage of sorts. Take them apart and put them together like this.
6. Embroidered Jeans
7. Surprise Embroidered Hearts
8. Patch Jeans With Crochet Lace
9. Galaxy Print Jeans
10. DIY Pom Pom Jeans
11. DIY Patchwork Jeans
12. Lace Jeans
13. DIY Distressed Ripped Jeans
14. Geometric Painted Jeans DIY
15. DIY Inspired Pearl Embellished Jeans
17. Upcycle Regular Jeans Into Skinny Jeans
18. Monster Patches
19. Custom Patches and Embroidery with a Basic Sewing Machine
20. Doilies Embellished Jeans
21. Polka Dot Pants
22. Denim And Leather Patchwork
23. DIY Leather Lace-Up Jeans
24. Mickey Mouse Jeans
25. Social Butterfly Bell Bottom Jeans
26. Add Leather Cuffs to Your Jeans
27. Cut Jeans To Make A Wider Leg
28. DIY Stamped Geometric Jeans
29. Skinny Jean Refashion
30. DIY Skinny Jeans From Flared Jeans
31. Animal Print Patch
32. Flared Pants Into Skinny Cuffed Capris
33. Handpainted Jeans
34. Knot No-Hem Capri Pants
35. Flares to Straight Leg