Do you love slime? Boys and girls love playing with slime, and so do their parents. Do your kids love playing with it, but you are not sure whether slime is safe for your young children to play with due to the ingredients? Many parents are concerned with recipes that have borax in them, as it can be a skin irritant. Well, that is not a problem anymore because I have 31 easy borax slime recipes made just for you! You can still make your own slime at home, DIY style, and not use any borax at all. You can all sort of cool slimes, too – glitter, slushee, fluffy, butter, and many other slimes with these methods. Slime is not only fun to play with, but it also relieves stress.
Don’t worry, these recipes will not force you to go buy hard to find ingredients, either. Most of these items can be found easily at the grocery store if you do not already have them at home. Some simple substitutes for borax are cornstarch and contact lens solution. Make some kid-safe slime today with these 31 awesome borax free slime recipes. Think easy summer fun to keep kids and teens busy this summer.
How To Make Slime Without Borax | 31 Recipes
1. Perfect Slime Everytime
Want to learn how to make slime without borax? Try making this slime recipe that nets you perfect slime, every time. Fun for kids, teens and even adults, this version is easy to mix up and leaves no mess behind on your hands.
2. How to Make Borax Free Rainbow Slime
Even this colorful rainbow slime is borax free. If you are looking for a kid safe, non toxic, fun and easy slime recipe for your kids to play with, try making this favorite recipe of ours. For a quick and easy rainbow slime, we think this is one of the best out there, borax or no borax.
3. Super Stretchy 3 Ingredient Saline Slime
This fun slime idea has no liquid startch, borax or detergent in it. Give your kids a fun slime, knowing it has no chemicals in it you don’t want them playing with. If you want to make a homemade slime that is safe for children to play with, this super stretchy 3 ingredient slime is a top pick.
4. How to Make Slime With Corn Starch
Did you know you could make slime with cornstarch? I sure didn’t. Stretchy, fun and easy to make, this slime recipe is my kids’ favorite slime right now. Smooth and buttery, it feels really satisfying when you stretch it. Learn how to make slime with cornstarch with this easy step by step tutorial with recipe and instructions.
5. 3-Ingredient Slime Without Borax
6. Easy Slime With Contact Solution
7. Mess Free Glitter Slime Recipe
8. 2-Ingredient DIY Silly Putty in Less than 5 Minutes
9. How to Make Fluffy Slime Without Borax
10. Easy Safe Slime
11. Soda Pop Slime
12. Slime Safe for Sensitive Skin
13. Easy Unicorn Slime Without Borax
14. Borax Free Gak
15. 3-Ingredient Liquid Starch Slime
16. No Borax Slip N’ Slime
17. Borax Free Galaxy Slime
18. 2-Ingredient Glitter Slime With No Borax
19. 2-Ingredient WOW Slime
20. 2-Ingredient Metamucil Slime
21. Easy Baking Soda Slime
22. 4-Ingredient Glitter Slime
23. Ocean Slime With No Borax
24. Toothpaste Orbeez Slime
25. Taste-Safe Cranberry Slime
26. Clear Slime With Contact Solution
27. Allergy Friendly Edible Slime
28. Silky And Stretchy Playdough
29. Best 3-Ingredient Slime
30. 3-Ingredient Color-Changing Edible Silly Putty
31. Chocolate Slime