35 Cool But Easy Drawing Tutorials For The Artist In You
Are you a talented Illustrator? Or a frustrated sketcher? Either way, I think it is safe to say that we all drop our jaws at a wonderful, perfectly flawless drawing however simple or complicated it is. So we came with an idea of having a list of the coolest drawing tutorials for all our folks there that loves illustration as much as we do here at DIY Projects for Teens.
If you are a starting talent, you can really get really cool stuff from the projects we’ve listed below. From 2D to 3D cartoons, comics or geometric drawings, here are step-by-step tutorials you can study and make a version for yourself.
1. How to Draw Caricatures: The 5 Shapes
Caricatures are one of the cooooollllessst illustrations. Imagine you can make this in 5 steps.
2. How to Draw a Wildcat
This one is for our novice. Want to try to draw a wild cat? Here’s how!
3. How to Draw Anime Body – Female
I think one of the most interesting part of drawing is how you are able to draw a perfect body.
4. How to Draw a Car
Ooo! To be able to draw this will be totally cool!
5. Traditional Sketch Rendering
Do you want to know how to do the traditional sketch rendering? Me too!!!
6. Draw a Fashion Design- Pleated Skirt
If you’re feeling like a fashionista, then here you go!
7. How to Draw Baby Dory from Finding Dory
Oh yes. This irresistibly cute Dory is for sure a drawing material.
8. How to Draw Dragons: Step-by-Step Instructions from Tooth to Tail
Or try to do this fierce dragon, it will be so cool!
9. Clothing Tutorial
Learn how to draw an epic wardrobe and become an anime clothes master!
10. How to Draw a Lips
Drawing perfect lips will never be difficult again with this tutorial!
11. Hair Drawing Tutorial
12. Eye-Drawing Tutorial by Sarah
13. How to Draw a Realistic Eye
14. Dance of Spring Tutorial
15. How to Draw a Ninja
16. How to Draw a Mouth and Teeth
17. Drawing Hands and Feet
18. Draw a Rose
19. Comic Story Step by Step
20. Evil Skull Drawing Tutorial
21. How to Draw Pikachu from Pokemon
22. How to Draw a Feather
23. How to Draw a Marble
24. How To Draw Water Droplets
25. How to Draw a Cat
26. How It’s Drawn – 3D Maze in Two Point Perspective
27. Create a Mind Map
28. Shading Techniques – How to Shade with a Pencil
29. How to Draw a Face from the Side
30. How To Draw An Impossible Hexagon
31. How to Draw an Ear in 5 Easy Steps
32. How To Draw A 3D Hole Optical Illusion
33. How to Draw Kero-Chan, Cardcaptor Sakura
34. How to Draw a Nose from the Side
35. How To Draw An Impossible Heart