Looking for some cool and easy recipes for teens to make at home? Do yo love to cook? A lot of teens do, and a lot of teens are teenager master chefs at home. If you are one of these teenagers, then kudos to you! But if you are also one of the teens who are still learning this new skill, then keep it up and don’t settle. Cooking, just like life is a constant learning curve. Cooking is one of the best skills that you and your family in the future will treasure about you. If your Mom is the best chef in the world, then just imagine how you would be viewed by your kids in the future if you too master this skill. And also, if you know how to cook, you won’t starve!!!
So, what are the easy, yummy and healthy recipes you can do at home? Whether you are practicing this new skill, or honing your cooking skills, the recipes we’ve muster for you aren’t just easy and yummy and healthy but they taste so good you’ll think you’ve been to heaven! All complete with easy step by step cooking tutorials and recipes, you will find some simple but awesome things to make for snack, lunch, breakfast, dinner and dessert.
1. Home-Made Barbecue Chicken
One of the easiest recipe on the list, this one is delish and easy to prepare!
2. Healthy roast chicken
A healthy way to cook your chicken. Packed with ingredients that will keep it moist even roasted.
3. Easy Sloppy Joe Bake
Now you can serve dinner for the family in 45 minutes!
4. Raw Fruit Leather
If you are a fan of fruit roll ups, you can now make your own version by following the tutorial through the link above!
5. Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
Boys will definitely love this recipe! Mommy first invented this and if you love this so much you can make your own!
6. Taco Corn Chili
Who does not love taco? Plus a spicy sauce = mmmmmmmmmm!!! Learn how you can make this great recipe through the link above.
7. Prawn and chorizo risotto
Starving after a hard day at school or work? Feed your hungry tummy with this heavy recipe!
8. Freezer Breakfast Sandwhiches
Looking to make a grab-and-go breakfast recipe? This one is perfect for you!
9. French Toast Kebabs
French toast Kebabs. Because everything food is yummy on sticks.
10. Bagel Quiche
And this recipe idea of a Bagel made it just sooo much better and yummier too!
11. Taco Bake
12. Stuffed French Toast with Bananas and Nutella
13. No Washing up Ham, Egg & Cheese Bowls
14. Butcher’s burgers with pink sauce
15. Bacon, Egg, and Toast Cups
16. Easy Cheesy Shells – Ricotta Stuffed Shells
17. Easy Hamburger Pot Pie
18. Hash Brown Egg Nests with Avocado
19. Lemon Blueberry Muffins
20. Spinach and Goat Cheese Omelet
21. Peanut Butter Banana Cookies
22. Breakfast Pizza
23. Chocolate Toffee WAffles On-A-Stick
24. Pizza Poppers
25. Strawberry Shortcake Appetizer Kabobs
26. Cinnamon French Toast Bites
27. Oven Fries
28. Make-it-easy Bolognese
29. Mince and macaroni
30. Desert Dip
31. Easy Blackberries and Cream Stuffed French Toast
32. Copy Cat Cinnamon Recipe
33. Easy Breakfast Casserole Muffins
34. Pasta Bake Pizza With Pancetta, Ground Pork And Rosemary
35. Easy Sausage Caserole
36. Fruit ‘n Waffle Kabobs with Maple Cinnamon Yogurt Dip
37. Hot Three Berry Cobbler For One
38. Shepherds Pie
39. Tuna Melts
40. Faster Pasta For Under $7
41. Campbell’s Turkey Noodle Casserole
42. Oatmeal With a Mason Jar
43. Dorm Room Guac