Awesome DIYs for your Tech Toys
Looking for some cool DIY ideas to make your phone and other tech toys even more awesome? Check out these diy projects for your iPhone, tablet, iPad and Android. Neat ideas for personalizing and protecting your chargers, headphones, cases and more. From handmade knit cases for your phone and clever sleeves for your ipad to custom one of a kind speakers to creative headphone decorating ideas, we have some clever ideas for you to personalize your technical gear and electronics. All of these tutorials come with step by step instructions so you know exactly how to make the project. Some of these are super cool ideas for crafts to make and sell on Etsy and Ebay, too. Cases and phone accessories are one of the most popular items and they sell for quite a bit.
Cool DIY Accessories & Projects for Your Phone
1. Balloon iPhone Casing
Yes, this fun DIY project is just as cool as it looks, and beyond easy, too! All you need is your phone and a balloon to make an amazingly clever case.
2. Design Sponge Glitter
Check out the amazing iphone case DIYs from Design Sponge. Get creative with these fun ideas for teens.
3. Popsicle Pattern iPhone Covers
These popsicle iphone cases are too cute not to make!
4. Knit iPhone Cute Monster Case
5. Glitter your iPhone Gear with This Neat DIY Trick!
6 Simple Leather iPod Touch/iPhone Case
7. E-Reader Floral Sleeve
8. Small battery-powered USB charger
9. DIY: Embrodery Headphones
10. Portable Solar Phone Chargers
11. iPhone Binder Clip Stand
12. iPhone Paper Triangle Stand
13. Pressed Flowers iphone Case
14. Dock Box inspired iphone amp
15. Make Your Own iPhone Speakers with a Paper Towel Roll & Two Keg Cups
16. DIY Decorated iPhone Chargers
17. Make a No-Sew Cell Phone Arm Band
18.Transform Your iPhone Into a Microscope: Just Add Water